TrueCare24 is the #1 Nationwide Care platform. We provide health care services to those who need them, from individuals to multinational companies working throughout the USA. Our smart AI platform (completely free of charge) allows medical professionals to build their independent careers in a very convenient and modern way.
Do you see yourself as a mobile healthcare provider, getting varied experiences at business and residential clients? We are now searching for Registered Nurses for business clients in your area. The ideal candidates are dedicated, reliable, caring, professional, and with excellent communication skills.
- Schedule: Full-time and part-time opportunities available.
- Start date: As soon as possible. We already have patients who need your assistance in your area!
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Completes an initial assessment of the patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
- Prepares clinical notes and updates the primary physician when necessary.
- Communicates with the physician regarding the patient’s needs and reports any changes in the patient’s condition; obtains/receives physician’s orders as required.
- Communicates with community health related persons to coordinate the care plan.
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One (1) to two (2) years of recent acute care experience in an institutional setting.
- Current licensure in state, CPR certification and valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree, with one (1) year of home health care experience preferred.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
- Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.