TrueCare24 is the #1 Nationwide Care platform. We provide health care services to those who need them, from individuals to multinational companies working throughout the USA. Our smart AI platform (completely free of charge) allows medical professionals to build their independent careers in a very convenient and modern way.
Do you see yourself as a mobile healthcare provider, getting varied experiences at business and residential clients? We are now searching for Licensed Practical Nurses for potential business clients in your area. The ideal candidates are dedicated, reliable, caring, professional, and with excellent communication skills.
- Pay Rate: starting from $33/hr
- Schedule: 40 hours per week (potentially more). The schedule would be dependent on your location – we are looking for medical professionals with full-time availability. You will be matched with the best opportunities in your area (patients who are the closest to you and whose needs match your skill set). The team would work on your personalized schedule and provide you with the final information on your working hours which may vary.
- Start date: As soon as possible. We already have patients who need your assistance in your area!
- Travel requirement: This position would require regular travel (within your city, possibly nearby areas). The exact travel distance will depend on the patient and will vary but we are going to do our best to minimize the travel time by providing you with assignments that are going to be the closest.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Provides direct patient care as defined in the state Nurse Practice Act.
- Implements a plan of care initiated by the registered nurse.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Assesses and provides patient and family/caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and plan of care.
- Assists the registered nurse or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties, which include preparing equipment and materials for treatments, observing aseptic technique as required, and assisting the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Participates in coordination of home health services, appropriately reporting the identified needs for other disciplines (HHA, OT, PT, MSW, ST, Dietician) to the registered nurse and/or Clinical Supervisor.
- Uses equipment and supplies effectively and efficiently.
- Participates in personal and professional growth and development.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the registered nurse.
The above statements are intended to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
- Graduate of an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Has three (3) years nursing experience. Community/home health or medical/surgical experience is preferred.
- Currently licensed as a licensed practical nurse or licensed vocational nurse in the state.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.