Full Job Description
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: The Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing physical therapy services and for adherence to all conditions outlined in the Personal Services Agreement. Bilingual Spanish is preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Occupational therapy approved by an accredited organization
- State Licensed to practice as a Occupational Therapist
- Must be Bilingual -Spanish Speaking
- Minimum of two (2) years of related experience as a Occupational Therapist; community/home health care experience is preferred
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication; strong organizational skills
- Prefers experience with using the Kinnser EMR system for charting and documentation, Familiar with Oasis-D
- Assesses the therapeutic and rehabilitative status of the patient and develops an appropriate treatment plan for each patient; updates and modifies treatment plan on an ongoing basis.
- Ability to recognize when patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet appropriate patient needs and report to the physician.
- Ability to prepare and maintain records with accuracy and discretion
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification
- Immunization records- Current TB,MMR, Hep B, Flu
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $50.00 – $60.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Rehabilitation center
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road