As our Head of Finance, you will be fundamental to TrueCare™’s success. You are intellectually curious and excited at the opportunity to drive the company forward by tackling the most critical challenges. You live for process improvement. You believe in the importance of accurate reporting, and you can spot mistakes a mile away. You love wearing multiple hats, and “multitasking” is in your blood. You are a confident people manager who is not afraid to get his/her hands dirty. You see the big picture, but always pay attention to the details. You are responsive and responsible.
Please note that this is a remote, full-time position. This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Financial Professional to step up into a leadership role.
This is a unique opportunity for a hungry, driven self-starter to lead and define the future of Financial Ops function. You will drive cost saving initiatives and projects, improve standardization and service delivery, and you must be comfortable presenting financial results to our senior leadership team. You will manage a capable team of 5-6 in need of an empathetic and confident leader while remaining a hands-on doer.
- Define the future of Financial Ops functiontiatives and projects
- Drive cost saving initiatives and projects
- Improve standardization and service delivery
- Present financial results to our senior leadership team
- Manage a capable team of 5-6 people
- 7+ years of total accounting or finance experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Ability to coach, mentor, and lead teams with confidence and conviction
- Knowledge of the GAAP is a plus
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Word, and Google Suite skills
- Structure and drive standards in measuring operational efficiency and goal setting to drive continuous improvement in all recurring processes, including development of KPI’s
- Ability to explain complex financial concepts in simple terms
- Ability to produce error-free monthly and ad hoc reporting (improve existing reporting; design, create and proof new reports, such as Churn, Margin, Revenue, Commission, Multi-Year Plan, etc)
- Familiar with capital markets, and defining product segmentation and category position
- Familiar with workforce transition from contractors to badged employees, domestic and global contractors
- Strong understanding of contracts, and deal-desk situations
- Strong understanding of financial controls and SOX. Experience taking a company public is a plus!
- Strong analytical and investigative skills. Strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make sound ethical decisions. Integrity beyond reproach
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Emotional maturity and ability to manage strong personalities
- Comfortable working directly with the Founders and C-level executives
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned responsibilities and work product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting required, MBA preferred
What we offer
TrueCare is a mission driven company. We believe that every minute is precious. We want you to be healthy and in control of your life. We believe that healthcare should be preventive & personalized to support your lifestyle so you can stay healthy and spend your time doing the things you love to do.
This is a unique opportunity for a hungry, driven self-starter to lead and define the future of Financial Ops function.
For this position you must have a reliable home office setup (a laptop, a cell phone with a strong signal, a reliable high speed internet connection, and a quiet work area). Your laptop and cell phone should be no more than 2 years old and in good working condition. You should be able to troubleshoot your equipment quickly in case of minor malfunctions.