Our Behavioral Health Specialists (LCSW) are vital members of the TrueCare team. You’ll serve patients in Assisted Living Facilities, focusing on what’s most important – treating and caring for our seniors. We have a team dedicated to handling all the administrative aspects of therapy: credentialing, scheduling, billing and marketing. This extended support gives you the time and space you need to be present and engaged with your patients.
And with our in-house award winning creative team and software engineers, we’ve created a suite of care-enhancing tools meant to empower you with additional data and insights to better inform your approach.
- Create comprehensive patient assessments
- Perform individual on-site psychotherapy for seniors in assisted living facilities
- Complete documentation in compliance with clinical and state requirements
- This is a full-time position: our therapists work 30 (patient-facing) hours per week
- Travel to patient locations (up to 30 miles from your location)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Active independent Texas state license (or awaiting license number after successful pass of license exam)
- Requisite degree – must have completed state-specific degree and coursework requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Offer
TrueCare offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package including competitive base plus: medical, paid holidays and vacation, remote work, flex time, training opportunities and education reimbursement.