Your primary responsibility as an Account Executive will be to acquire new business. You will follow up on existing leads, source new ones, and build relationships with new and existing clients. You will manage a full cycle sales process, calling, emailing and presenting to clients nationwide.
This is an Inside Sales position. You will own the entire sales cycle from lead generation and prospecting to presenting to contract negotiation to closing. You will prospect, identify and qualify viable business opportunities. You will coordinate and execute client outreach via multiple methods. You will cultivate prospects into customers through regular follow up and contact. You will document all client interactions into our CRM platform.
This is a truly unique opportunity for a hungry, driven and energetic Sales Professional ready to make his or her mark on the growth of your young and exciting company.
In addition to a competitive base (based on experience), you will have an opportunity to earn generous bonuses. Our commission structure is simple, aggressive, and straightforward. There are no caps or limits. The more you sell, the more you earn – it’s as simple as that. Come to work each day with a positive attitude and get ready to win.
- Identify and qualify viable business opportunities
- Own the entire sales cycle
- Manage a full cycle sales process, calling, emailing
- Coordinate and execute client outreach via multiple methods
- Document all client interactions into our CRM platform
- Analytical and sharp listening skills to connect the dots for problem solving
- The ability to design a customized solution for the client
- Strong MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and Google Suite skills
- Track record of sales success – ready, willing and able to exceed quotas
- Ability to provide references for the above
- Strong negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic personality
- True sense of ownership
- Attitude – positive, passionate about sales and open-minded
- Drive – competitiveness and a go-getter attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make sound ethical decisions. Integrity beyond reproach
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong communication and follow through skills. Teacher and pupil at heart
- Define and refine workflow and procedures
What we offer
You must have a reliable home office setup for this position (a laptop, a cell phone, a reliable high speed internet connection, and a quiet work area).